Machine Learning, Data Science
I’m currently a Data Scientist, Ml & AI at RBC, and part of Data and Analytics team. I completed my PhD in biomedical Engineering with focus in Machine Learning with Alex Mihailidis at the University of Toronto in 2016. Subsequently, I held a postdoctoral fellowship at UHN with Babak Taati.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vector Institute for Artificial Intelligence.
· Jun 2018: I will be attending and presenting a poster at DLRL Summer School.
· Jun 2018: I will present a tutorial on hyperparameter optimization using Gaussian processes at our CV journal club.
· June 2018: I will be joining RBC as a machine learning Data Scientist.
· Feb 2018: I became affiliated with the Vector Institute for AI.
· Apr 2018: I will review Scalable and accurate deep learning for electronic health records at our CV journal club
· Dec 2017: I will give a cloud computing tutorial (SciNet basics) at our CV journal club.
· Nov 2017: I will give a hands-on tutorial on training a Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN) in TensorFlow.
· Jun 2017: I will review these two papers at our CV journal club:
§ A practical method for calculating largest Lyapunov exponents from small data sets, by M. T. Rosenstein et al.
· Oct 2016, I will continue with GPs, reading Gaussian Process Latent Variable Models for Visualisation of High Dimensional Data by Neil Lawrence at CV journal club.