Machine Learning, Data Science
I am a postdoctoral fellow at AI and Robotics team at UHN.
A central theme to my research is to apply machine learning to real-world problems.
Please contact me at email@example.com.
Vector Institute for Artificial Intelligence.
· Jun 2018: I will be attending DLRL Summer School.
· Jun 2018: I will present a tutorial on hyperparameter optimization using Gaussian processes at our CV journal club.
· June 2018: I will be joining RBC as a machine learning Data Scientist.
· Feb 2018: I became affiliated with the Vector Institute for AI.
· Apr 2018: I will review Scalable and accurate deep learning for electronic health records at our CV journal club
· Dec 2017: I will give a cloud computing tutorial (SciNet basics) at our CV journal club.
· Nov 2017: I will give a hands-on tutorial on training a Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN) in TensorFlow.
· Jun 2017: I will review these two papers at our CV journal club:
§ A practical method for calculating largest Lyapunov exponents from small data sets, by M. T. Rosenstein et al.
· Oct 2016, I will continue with GPs, reading Gaussian Process Latent Variable Models for Visualisation of High Dimensional Data by Neil Lawrence at CV journal club.