Hey there! Welcome to my online portfolio.
My name is Fateh Singh. I'm a third year computer engineering student at the University of Toronto.
Here is the list of the few courses I took during the first two years that are related to my field of study.
- APS105 - Computer fundamentals (C programming)
- ECE241 - Digital Systems (Verilog)
- ECE244 - Programming Fundamentals (C++ programming)
- ECE243 - Computer Organization (Assembly)
- ECE297 - Communication and Design(C programming)
These are the courses that I will be taking during my third and fourth year.
- ECE345 - Algorithms and Data Structures
- ECE241 - Computer Networks I
- ECE244 - Computer Hardware
- ECE243 - Oprating Systems
- ECE297 - Computer Systems Programming
- ECE451 - VLSI Systems and Design
- ECE552 - Computer Architecture
- ECE532 - Digital Systems and Design
- ECE568 - Computer Security
If you would like to check the projects that I worked on then click on the Projects tab on the top. The Links tab contains links to the source codes of some of the projects that I worked on and some other things that I use very often. The Gallery tab contains some of my pictures and videos that I like. The Angry Birds tab contains the Angry birds Rio game. Have fun playing it.
Thanks for visiting. And don't forget to email me if you have any questions or any suggestions about my website.
This website was made in 2013.