"after pacinian and meissner corpuscles I have to slow down in adaptation to a merkel disk, in other words, muscle spindles (Ia) -> golgi tendons (Ib) -> joint receptors (II & III)"
31/10/2005 22:25

++ Today in the shower I started to remember how things use to be in grade 6. I guess because I just got the new CIV 4 for my computer and I needed these tools to be able to crack the exe file. Unfortunately I still haven't figured out how to make the game work well. For some reason that brought me back to those days. I remember once me and my cousin Andre, when ICQ use to be the popular thing, me and the people I knew from IRC use to brag about our UINs, everyone want to have the smallest (oldest) number. So one day, me and my cousin decided to go on a hunt and stayed up all night just for that. What we did is we created a new ICQ account as a female, late teens and we even had a picture of this moderately attractive fictitious girl (which we stole from this person's computer that we invaded, it was probably his girlfriend or something). Then we added random guys that were obviously interested in girls online to be chatting at after-hours. Anyway, we got one for me and then we tried to get another one for my cousin. Both were 6 digits long, which is pretty impressive considering I've never seen smaller than 5. We started talking to this Latino dude, I think he was from Chile. The chat started to warm up and boom! he asked if we had a picture. Of course we were already waiting for that, so we already had this file which we had infected and it looked awesome, the icon was right, the file name was realistic for a picture, and it would even open on his computer when he double clicked it. We sent the picture, he sent his picture (which was hilarious), then we started the action. First we got his ICQ info (password and stuff) then we changed it on ICQ website so once he restarted ICQ he would not be able to log into his ICQ. Then we deleted vital files of his ICQ folder and as a finale we rebooted his computer. It was a work of professionals, the whole thing took only a few minutes including the lag from the dial up of the time. We knew he had another ICQ account, so once he got back in and logged into this account the guy was really pissed off. Me and my cousin were having an awesome time (I realize how nerdy this whole story is but I had fun!), he started talking to us, by now we were using his account. Eventually we gave one of the UINs back because we felt sorry for the guy but it was still a great time.

Comentários...

"A pre-Colombian stone carving of a woman shows a mass at her neck. This mass is an enlarged thyroid gland, a condition known as gointer. It was considered a sign of beauty among the people who lived high in the Andes mountains "
29/10/2005 14:04

++ I'm sick and it sucks. I got a cold near the weekend and it really sucks cause I really want to study for my physiology test and I can't study normally, cause my head hurts. Well complaining doesn't really help. I got my physics test back this week, and I got a 72% which isn't great but I thought I had done much worse. I also got an 87% in my Spanish quiz and soon I'll know what I got on my biochem test. I wish everyone good luck on the PSL mid term and Carlin on her BCH242 midterm.

Comentários...

"Cysteine Alanine Arginine Isoleucine Leucine "Uracil" Valine Tyrosine Alanine Histidine"
25/10/2005 09:34

++ Today is the big day for the BCH210 people, so to celebrate it I made a celebrative title that all the biochemistry people will be able to read, especially carlin cause I would like her to read it. I want to wish everyone the best of luck. Here is what a few of these babies look like. (in order Histidine, Proline and Tryptophan.)

Comentários...

"aMPHIPHILIC <.> aMPHIPATIC what's the difference"
23/10/2005 17:03

++ After my first test of the year I remembered why I got so stressed all the time last year. I did really poorly on my physics test, and I'm just hoping everyone else did too. Now this weekend I stayed in studying pretty much the whole time, well at least that was the idea. I have a biochemistry 210 test on tuesday and I want to try to do really well on it, I'm pretty sure the exam will be hard so might as well earn the easier marks now. After that I don't have another test for another week. Soon Carlin is coming and she's going to bring me some goodies, she's getting us some take out at "Spring Rolls", I bet all of you are thinking the same thing as I am, she is the best girlfriend in the world...

Comentários...

"You have to love anything milanese"
20/10/2005 08:53

++ Man last night I ate made some milanese rice, and it was really good, I want to learn how to make it all myself cause I love it. Well today I have my first mid-term of the year. It's physics, which I think I can do alright since I studied quite a bit throughout the week. I'm just hoping to do well now.

Comentários...

"Poor, anxious, blushing, flustered little Piglet. He clearly suffers from a Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Had he been appropriately assessed and his condition diagnosed when he was young, he might have been placed on an antipanic agent, such as paroxetine"
19/10/2005 10:53

++ Hey everyone, I just finished doing some notes for PSL302 and I am going to start to study for my physics mid-term tomorrow. I've studied quite a bit already for it but I want to work on it some more so that I can try to do as well as I can. Carlin the other day had two tests on the same day, and I think she did very well on both of them, I hope I have the same kind of luck with my test tomorrow. Recently, I have also been downloading a new game for my computer, the new Empire Earth II. I use to play the first one a long time ago, me and my mom use to play at our home LAN, those were some great time I tell you. The new game seems to be much better though, having much better graphics, more civilizations and something I've never seen on these games, weather. You actually get snow, rain and all that stuff, and apparently it changes the performance of your troops. It just sounds incredible. The new Age of Empires also came out but I don't know as much about that game, I use to like Empire Earth better anyway. There are a lot of good games coming out lately, such as the ones I've already mentioned plus Black & White 2, Civilization 4 and this new game by Lionhead called The Movies which seems pretty entertaining.

Comentários...

"Hello and thank you for contacting us. We have shut down the website in
question. Oh wait, just kidding We haven't, since the site in question is fully legal. Unlike certain other countries, such as the one you're in, we have sane copyright laws here. But we also have polar bears roaming the streets and attacking people :-(
"
17/10/2005 22:36

++ Here is some crazy legal threats published at a bit torrent search website, I thought it was pretty hilarious: