" VALUE INVESTING + OPTIONS WRITING = ULTIMATE WEALTH COMPOUNDING MACHINE "
VALUE INVESTING (CORE STRATEGY)
- Aspirez Capital, a private investment vehicle, invests in undervalued and underappreciated companies.
- These companies' earnings and dividends are expected to grow not only steadily but faster than inflation and the overall economy.
- These companies often have more than sufficient operating cash flow to pay for CAPEX, debt reduction, dividends and share buybacks.
- Aspirez Capital often treats its investments as if it will never sell them unless the fundamentals of these companies deteriorate or a better opportunity occurs.
- Aspirez Capital invests in the US, Canada, Singapore and Malaysia.
OPTIONS WRITING (RETURN ENHANCEMENT STRATEGY)
- Aside from value investing, Aspirez Capital writes options on equities, bonds, commodities, currencies, indices or ETFs when an opportunity arises.
- These options are very similar to an insurance contract.
- The counterparties are required to make an upfront cash payment to Aspirez Capital when an option is initiated.
- The insurance float, which can be defined as the cash payments (premiums) made to Aspirez Capital less losses paid out, could partially be used to invest in undervalued companies.
- If Aspirez Capital breaks even on these options, Aspirez Capital will have enjoyed the use of free money for a period time.
- Although it is far from a sure thing, Aspirez Capital expects to do better than break-even over the long run.
- Past performance is not an indication of future performance
- This is not a solicitation for business
THE BRAIN (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Focus | Discipline | Diligence | Contrarian | Patience | Loss Minimization | Minimalist
- Extensive investment management experience
- Deep dive fundamental research on companies in North America and Asia
- Funded by personal capital and high net worth individuals
- Double majors in Actuarial Science and Statistics from University of Toronto, #1 in Canada
- International Mathematical Olympiad silver medalist
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Early mornings are havenly.
- Emotional detachment from money allows you to truly enjoy the journey of investing.
- Enlightenment is often right in front of you.
- Every crisis is an opportunity.
- Everything else beyond what you have is a bonus.
- I was born with nothing and will leave with nothing. I am merely a temporary guardian of my current belongings.
- Listen to your body. Rest when tired, eat when hungry, cry when sad, smile when happy.
- Live and let live.
- Make the most of what you have now.
- Minimalism does wonders.
- Minimalism brings abundance.
- Minimalism is limitless.
- Minimalism is not that you should own nothing, but nothing should own you.
- Minimalism is timeless, so does value investing.
- Minimalists aim to achieve the best possible outcome with finite resources, so do value investors.
- No expectations, no disappointments.
- Our existence requires coexistance.
- Pleasures are simple things.
- Seeing through other lenses keeps me egoless.
- Simplicity is beautiful.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- The hardest part of investing is doing nothing.
- True happiness comes from within. Eternal happiness comes from others.
Copyright March 2017