" VALUE INVESTING + OPTIONS WRITING = ULTIMATE WEALTH COMPOUNDING MACHINE "
VALUE INVESTING (CORE STRATEGY)
- Aspirez Capital, a private investment vehicle, invests in undervalued and underappreciated companies.
- These companies' earnings and dividends are expected to grow not only steadily but faster than inflation and the overall economy.
- These companies often have more than sufficient operating cash flow to pay for CAPEX, debt reduction, dividends and share buybacks.
- Aspirez Capital often treats its investments as if it will never sell them unless the fundamentals of these companies deteriorate or a better opportunity occurs.
- Aspirez Capital invests in the US, Canada, Singapore and Malaysia.
OPTIONS WRITING (RETURN ENHANCEMENT STRATEGY)
- Aside from value investing, Aspirez Capital writes options on equities, bonds, commodities, currencies, indices or ETFs when an opportunity arises.
- These options are very similar to an insurance contract.
- The counterparties are required to make an upfront cash payment to Aspirez Capital when an option is initiated.
- The insurance float, which can be defined as the cash payments (premiums) made to Aspirez Capital less losses paid out, could partially be used to invest in undervalued companies.
- If Aspirez Capital breaks even on these options, Aspirez Capital will have enjoyed the use of free money for a period time.
- Although it is far from a sure thing, Aspirez Capital expects to do better than break-even over the long run.
THE BRAIN Focus | Discipline | Diligence | Contrarian | Patience | Loss Minimization | Minimalist
- Investment management experience within insurance and reinsurance industries
- Deep dive investment analysis in North America and Asia
- Funded by high net worth individuals in the US, Canada, Singapore and Malaysia
- Mentored by other successful value investors and senior management executives from various industries
- Double majors in Actuarial science and Statistics from University of Toronto, #1 in Canada
- International Mathematical Olympiad silver medalist
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Past performance is not an indication of future performance
- This is not a solicitation for business
Copyright January 2017