- 10 Top Attractions in Ontario/CA
- 5 Best Toronto Restaurants
- 10 Best Things to do in TorontoCar Rental in Toronto
- Jobs in Toronto
- Homesickness & Flowers
- Living in Toronto and Toronto Apartments
- Bad Credit Loans - Don't be afraid! Niagara Falls Ontario
- Ontario Fishing
- Ontario Golf
- Ontario Health Care InsurancePoshest Night Clubs in Toronto
- Toronto Hotels
- Toronto Festivals
- Ontario Festivals Ontario Parks
- Ontario's Top School
10 Top Attractions in Ontario/CA
Ontario is one of the most populous provinces in Canada. Find facts on the
best attractions, festivals, sightseeing and more in Ontario. The 10 top attractions in Ontario, Canada include,
- The CN Tower - Defining the Toronto skyline, the CN Tower is Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon. It is the world’s tallest building, a wonder of the modern world, an important telecommunications hub, and a must see for visitors to Toronto. Each year, two million people visit Canada’s wonder of the world to take in the breathtaking views and enjoy all the CN Tower has to offer.
- Niagara Falls, Niagara Parks - Niagara Parks attractions: Journey Behind the Falls, Butterfly Conservatory, Whirlpool Aero Car, White Water Walk and three 18-hole public golf courses - Legends on the Niagara and Whirlpool. The Niagara Parkway & Recreation Trail meanders through manicured parks past the Botanical Gardens and nature or conservation areas. Family dining with spectacular views, group picnic pavilions, beautiful wedding sites, and unique shopping.
- 1000 Islands Skydeck - The 1000 Islands Skydeck is a unique tourist attraction, the only one of it's kind in the 1000 Islands. The Skydeck will show you the best of what the area has to offer.
Running continuously, the elevator takes only forty seconds to reach the first glass enclosed of three observation decks and provide visitors with a spectacular photographic opportunity as they enjoy the panoramic view of the 1000 Islands.
- African Lion Safari - Canada's Original Safari Adventure! Home to over 1,000 exotic birds and animals roaming freely throughout large game reserves. Come face to face with majestic creatures from around the world! Visitors can drive through in their own vehicles or use the air-conditioned, guided safari tour bus. Enjoy the "African Queen" boat cruise, "Nature Boy" scenic railway, three bird and animal shows, Pets' Corner, Elephant Swim and Misumu Bay Wet Play.
- Black Creek Pioneer Village is a step back in time to 19th-century Canada. More than 35 homes, workshops, public and farm buildings re-create life in a rural Victorian community in Ontario in the 1860s. Villagers and artisans in period dress demonstrate skills such as open hearth cooking, bread making, looming, milling, blacksmithing, sewing, printing and more. Explore the Village homes and workshops, visit the farm animals, stroll through the heritage gardens, shop for hand made treasures and enjoy light country fare in the award winning restaurant.
- Canadian National Exhibition - The celebration and tradition continues as one of the largest fairs in North America gears up for its 126th year with over 500 attractions, 700 exhibitors and 60 rides. Highlights include nightly fireworks, death defying Skywalker, the Eukanuba Superdogs, international shopping and exhibits, agricultural exhibits, Kids' World, feature bands and entertainment, parades, Casino, a 3-day Air Show and much more.
- Centreville Amusement Park - Centreville Amusement Park is nestled in over 600 acres of parkland just across the harbour from the city. With over 30 rides and attractions and more than 14 food outlets, there's something for everyone at Centreville. Centreville is a turn of the 19th Century themed Amusement Park. Located on Centre Island it offers more than 30 rides and attractions for the whole family. Centreville is assessable only by the Toronto Island ferry departing from Bay St. and Queens Quay at Harbourfront.
- Ontario Place - Voted the number one place to bring kids, Ontario Place offers the best in family fun. Kids of all ages enjoy over thirty exciting rides and attractions, great live entertainment and special events. The Cinesphere presents breathtaking IMAX® films on its gigantic six storey screen.
- Royal Ontario Museum - No trip to Ontario is complete without a visit to Canada's largest museum featuring world renowned collections of over 6 million objects encompassing Art, Archaeology, Science and Nature.
- Toronto Zoo- The Toronto Zoo is Canada's premier Zoo, known for its interactive education and conservation activities. As a unique wildlife experience, we inspire people to live in ways that promote the well being of the natural world. The Zoo has over 5,000 animals representing over 460 species.