Unpublished Papers and Presentations
- Slavery and Commodification: The Case Against Market Socialism.
- Why Socrates Can't Escape.
- Did Marx Hold a Labor Theory of Value? [with Arthur Ripstein].
- Games and Pastimes.
- Duns Scotus on the Priority of Intention.
- A World to Win: The Political Economy of Neoclassical Marxism.
- Between Logic and Psychology: Jean Buridan on Mental Language.
- Opposing and Responding.
- The Failure of Ockham's Nominalism. See also Gyula Klima's commentary on this paper here.
- Film as Artistless Art.
For one reason or another, the material here has not been published. I may yet get around to revising some of the papers/presentations; some are too old to revise, and newer versions would have to be written to replace these. Some are presentations, intended to be at least a bit provocative, for stirring up the audience; but there isn't anything here I don't think is true.