Ph.D. (Mathematics) University of Toronto.
Ph.D. supervisor: Dror Bar-Natan.
- Koszulness of the Cactus Algebra, Cactus
- On the Action of the Symmetric Group on the Cohomology of Groups Related to (Virtual) Braids, arxiv:1304.4645
- Proof of a Conjectured Formula for the Alexander Invariant, Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramifications 23 (October, 2014), no. 12; DOI: 10.1142/S0218216514500679. See also arxiv:1209.0668
- The Pure Virtual Braid Group Is Quadratic, Selecta Mathematica 19 (2013), no. 2, 461-508; DOI 10.1007/s00029-012-0107-1. See also arxiv:1110.2356.
- Closed-Form Associators In Permutative Chord Diagrams, arxiv:1304.4555
- The Pure Virtual Braid Groups and Representation Stability, Seminar, University of Chicago, September 17, 2013. Handout
- The Pure Virtual Braid Group is Quadratic, 2012 Spring Eastern Sectional Meeting of the AMS, George Washington University, March 17-18, 2012.
- The Pure Virtual Braid Group is Quadratic, Knots in Washington 2012, George Washington University, March 14-16, 2012.
- Quadraticity of the Pure Virtual Braid Groups, Algebra Seminar, University of Western Ontario, January 13, 2012. Handout 1 Handout 2
- Quadraticity of the Pure Virtual Braid Groups, Seminar, University of Bourgogne, December 2, 2011.
- The Pure Virtual Braid Group is Quadratic, Algebraic Topology Seminar, University of Strasbourg, November 29, 2011.
- A Criterion for Quadraticity of Certain Associated Graded Algebras, Quantum Seminar, University of Strasbourg, November 28, 2011.
- Quadraticity of the Pure Virtual Braid Groups, Geometric Representation Theory Seminar, University of Toronto, November 4, 2011.
- `Graded' 1-Formality of the Quasi-Triangular Groups, Infinite Dimensional Algebras Seminar, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, October 7, 2011.
- A Criterion for the Quadraticity of the Pure Braid Group, Seminar at the University of Geneva Department of Mathematics, May 30, 2011.
- Closed-Form Associators in a "Toy" Quotient, Winter 2006 Meeting of the Canadian Mathematical Society, Session on Knot Homologies.
- A Deformation Quantization Primer, Graduate Student Seminar, Department of Mathematics, University of Toronto, March 23, 2007.
- Thanks to Dror Bar-Natan for the upper left photo, taken by him at the Winter 2006 Meeting of the Canadian Mathematical Society.
- The image of torus knot T(6,5) at the upper right was generated by Dror Bar-Natan and appears at KnotAtlas.